This is an example of student page created if needed to share information.
(5AlbEinX: I've no idea who that could be code for)
Use ctrl+F on Windows, or command+F on Mac, to search this page
Next planned Session:
Monday 1st January '22
at 1600 for one hour via Zoom. Tuesday 2nd December '22
at 1600 for one hour via Skype. Wednesday 3rd December '22
at 1600 for one hour in-person. Thursday 4th December '22
at 1600 for one hour via Zoom. Friday 5th December '22
at 1600 for one hour via Zoom. Saturday 8th December '22
at 1600 for one hour via Zoom. TBC.
|Nominal Session Times|
In physics, the special theory of relativity, or special relativity for short, is a scientific theory regarding the relationship between space & time. In Albert Einstein's original treatment, the theory is based on two postulates:  (scraped from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_relativity)
Improvement is needed in the understanding of the following:
- The laws of physics are invariant (that is, identical) in all inertial frames of reference (that is, frames of reference with no acceleration).
- The speed of light in vacuum is the same for all observers, regardless of the motion of the light source or observer.
- yyyy-mm-dd: Subject
- Session Video [ Passcode ?????? ]
- Worksheets used in session
- (complete only even numbered questions)
- Revision Items:
- Next Session Topics: